• Around 15 years extensive IBM-Informix Database Administration and Management.
• Around 8 years DB2 UDB Database Administration and Management.
• Expert in IBM-Informix IDS and XPS Database Server Management and Optimization.
• Extensive Performance Tuning experience of IBM-Informix and DB2 UDB database servers.
• Extensive experience in Database Replication, HADR, BCV, Data Warehousing, Online Transaction Processing (OLTP), handling Blob data like, Spatial, Geodetic etc.
• Extensive experience in massive Data migration and conversion.
• System and Integration Testing, Capacity Planning, Database Securities, Policies and Tools Implementation, DBMS optimization, Load strategy design and implementation.
• Database Backup and Recovery strategy.
• Data Modeling, Enterprise Replication (ER), Logical and Physical Database Design, Physical Schema Design.
• Hardware, Software, Database & Tools Evaluation, Benchmark and Selection.
• Scripting, Automation, Programming, Conventions and Baselines, Database Standards for Security, Auditing and Change Management.
• Good exposure to ERP Administration for PeopleSoft and SAP along with UNIX/NT Administration and handling various CASE Tools.
Technical Skills Summary
• IBM-Informix Dynamic Server (IDS) version 5, 6, 7, 9, 10,11,12
• IBM-Informix Extended Parallel Server (XPS) version 8.x
• DB2 Universal Database version 7, 8, 9.x
• My-SQL version 4, 5
• some experience on Oracle RDB and Teradata
• Unix – Solaris, AIX, HP
• Linux – Red Hat, SUSE
Programming Languages/ Scripting etc.
• 4GL, ESQLC, Shell, C++, PHP, JAVA, Perl
• ON-Bar with TSM, Legato Networker, ISM, HP-OmniBack-II, PSM
Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP)
• PeopleSoft and SAP R/3 Administration
Graphics Design & Web
• Adobe Photoshop CS4, Adobe Illustrator CS4, InDesign, Flash, HTML, CSS
Content Management/ Open Sources
• Joomla, Drupal, WordPress, SharePoint
• ERWin, Turbo Analyst
......and many more...
• IBM-DB2 UDB, Multi Partition Database Administration Workshop, from IBM, USA
• IBM-DB2 Universal Database Server, Advanced Administration Workshop, from IBM, USA
• Perl Programming for Open Systems and the World Wide Web, from IBM, USA
• Red Hat Linux System Administration Workshop, from IBM, USA
• IBM-Informix Extended Parallel Server (XPS), Advanced Performance Tuning, from IBM, USA
• IBM-Informix Dynamic Server (System Administration), from Informix, India
• IBM-Informix Dynamic Server (Managing & Optimizing), from Informix, India
......and many more on CBTs and WBTs...
Graphics Design Trainings
• Advertising Design, from Tulsa Technology Center, USA
• Photoshop CS2, from KW Computer Training (Media Group), USA
......and many more on CBTs and WBTs...
Membership & Involvements
Professional Associations/ Membership
• Member of International Informix Users Group (IIUG), USA
• Member of International DB2 Users Group (IDUG), USA
• Member of National Association of Photoshop Professionals (NAPP), USA
My Associations with Non-profit organizations
• Founding Director – South Asian Performing Arts Foundation (SAPAF), USA (since 2006)
• President – India Association of Greater Tulsa (IAGT), USA (2012 & 2013)
• Director - Washington State India Trade Relations Action Committee, USA (since 2007)
• Director – Center for Orissa Performing Arts for Americans (COPAA), USA (since 2003)
• Director – Indian Performing Arts Promotions (IPAP), USA (since 2011)
• Life Member - The Orissa Society of the Americas (OSA), USA
• Active Volunteer/ Member - India Association of Greater Tulsa (IAGT), USA
• Provided complete web design services to many non-profit organizations like, India Associations, Chamber of Commerce, Performing Arts Organizations, Orissa Societies, Hindu Temples, etc.
• Hewlett-Packard - Special Recognition for Outstanding efforts - 2011
• Diamler Chrysler - Spotlight Excellence - 2005
• EDS - Certificate of Excellence - 2004
• Sabre Inc. - Special Appreciation in Contribution to Associate Systems - 2004
• IBM - Special Contribution Award - 1999
Other Community Awards
• Volunteer of the Year 2006 - Awarded by India Association of Greater Tulsa, USA
• Volunteer of the Year 2007 - Awarded by The Orissa Society of the Americas, Michigan, USA
• You Make a Difference 2007 - Awarded by India Association of Greater Tulsa, USA
• Special Contribution Award 2005 - Indo-American Chamber of Commerce of Oklahoma, USA
• Outstanding Contribution Award 2009 - Orissa Society of Americas - Southern Region, Texas, USA
• Recognition towards contribution in Art & upholding Oriya culture 2009 - Awarded by The Orissa Society of the Americas, New Jersey, USA
• Outstanding Contribution Award 2008 - India Association of Greater Tulsa, USA
• Special Recognition 2006 - AP Arts Intl. for contribution towards Oriya Music revial project
• Photographer of the Month June’06 - Awarded by LittleIndia publication, New York
• Honorable Mention Photographer 2007 - EDS, OMOT Art Show, Plano, USA